Tattoo Transfer Pen
Ldeal for freehand work or touching up Tattoo Transfers / Stencils. Make a new or unique Tattoo Design for your customers.
Change the design stencil on the skin to give a realistic view of what it will look like using these pens. These are an industry
favourite for your tattoo shop supplies.
Tattoo transfer pen is used for free hand drawing straight on to the skin or can also be used to touch up any awkward tattoo
stencil designs that have lost their lines. Also used for marking the skin before a Body Piercing. Included in the sterile packet is
a paper ruler for measuring body parts when piercing.
How to use:
1. Trace a design from any resource onto a transfer/tracing paper (sold seperately)
2. Cut out the design from the transfer paper
3. Apply a small amount of deodrant (CLEAR Speed Stick works the best!) to the surface being worked on.
4. Place tracing paper face down on the skin.
5. Press firmly without moving the paper.
6. Remove paper and viola! You now have a pattern to draw over with henna!